Best Chainsaw Under 200 Dollars
To get a chainsaw of your own, you will have to spend money. For most people, being on a budget means that they have to shop hard and long, which is understandable.
If you find yourself in the same boat, you will be thrilled to know that good quality chainsaws can be gotten at a price on or below the $200 mark. Today, we will be considering the five best chainsaws under $200. Let’s get down to business.
Our Top Picks:
- Best Chainsaws under $200
- What to Look Out for When Buying a Chainsaw Under $200
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Best Chainsaws under $200
1. Greenworks 12-inch 40V Chainsaw
- Automatic oiler system: it runs an oiler system that functions on its own. It keeps the stress away.
- 3/8-inch chain pitch: this allows for smaller limbs to be trimmed neater and more precisely.
Ran by durable batteries and high performing engines, the Greenworks chainsaw is one great chainsaw. It’s a product which should appeal to you.
- Although run by batteries, it comes with a highly charged battery. With 40V Lithium-ion available, you should have some fun with this product.
- Automatic oiler and the tool-less chain tensioner makes things easier when using the chainsaw.
- It is heavily reliant on batteries.
2. Oregon CS1500 Self Sharpening Chainsaw
- High Performance: This is a powerful chainsaw that will run smoothly and last you a long time.
- Safety Precautions: This is a very safe chainsaw. The chain brake that is integrated into it is proof of this.
Features of the Product
If you are looking for a product that can keep your activities easier to achieve on a daily basis, then the Oregon CS1500 is the product to get. Its features complete what is truly a remarkable chainsaw.
- Noise is kept at a minimum. This is one feature we absolutely love!
- The safety levels are quite high, and that is always a plus.
- The casing is vulnerable to heating. This is something you would have to watch out for.
3. PROYAMA Gas Chainsaw
- Certified Engine: the certification means that while gas is being used, the amount emitted is not large enough to harm a human.
- Anti-vibration system: this system ensures that the vibration levels are lowered. This provides greater efficiency.
Features of this Product
With an EPA certified engine and chainsaw that is powered by a 54cc engine, the PROYAMA gas chainsaw is the dream product in its own right. Its features are simply staggering.
- We like the fact that this product comes with a warranty that lasts for a year. It’s a good deal for you in the long run.
- The manufacturer also boasts of customer care service that is active and has quick feedback. It’s always good to have that available.
- It is more suitable to use in more significant operations. However, it may struggle when used for smaller jobs.
4. LiTHELi 40V Cordless Chainsaw
Features of this Product
- Two automatic systems: this product comes with two systems that work automatically. One will be the automatic oiler while the other, the tool-free tension system. With these two combined, it produces something really remarkable.
- Brushless Motors: These chainsaws come with a brushless motor. This gives the chainsaw a big boost.
Packed with several technological improvements to make using the chainsaw enjoyable, the LiTHELi chainsaw is one product that will surely impress you with its amazing features.
- We absolutely love the brake systems which come with this product. It ensures that the machine is brought to a halt before it causes too much damage.
- Ergonomics: with ergonomics that is at an optimal level and a weight of 17.25 lbs, this product is delicately balanced.
- It is reliant on batteries.
You may also like: best chainsaws under $300
What to Look Out for When Buying a Chainsaw Under $200
You finally decided to go for a chainsaw. While this is often good news, it also means that you have to be more meticulous with your shopping. Here are some of the most important things you have to look out for:
Of course, the manufacturer of a product will often say a lot about the product. Checking the history of the chainsaw manufacturer will go a long way in helping you make a decision. Therefore, we recommend that you do some research on the manufacturer before closing a deal.
Of course, it is always important to ensure that your product has a warranty. This becomes a massive advantage in the long run. So make sure that the product comes with a warranty. Usually, this warranty can be from a year to three years.
When a customer or a person buys a product, they leave behind reviews. This leaves a stray of good and bad reviews. This, in turn, gives you a good sense of what to expect from a product. Reading reviews is a great way to gain more knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do You Stop Chainsaw Kickback
The best way to do this is to make sure you keep a hold on your chainsaw. This should be done with both hands. This should also be done through the handles of the chain saws. Other ways to prevent it will be cutting the object with high speed. You will generally find that larger, 20 inch chainsaws will have less kickback.
Can a Chainsaw Cut Right Through Metal?
Yes, it is possible. A chainsaw can cut through metal. However, to do so, it is vital to make sure that the blade which you are using is one made specifically for cutting through metal.
What Are the Sources of Power for a Chainsaw?
The three primary sources of power will be electricity, gas, and batteries. The one to be used will depend on the circumstances.
Getting a chainsaw under $200 is one smart move. To do so, you have to know the right steps to follow. We believe that this buyer’s guide will be a step in the right direction.